Contact for All Kinds of Designs

How We Became Members of Evans' Notorious Kidnap Gang - Gang Members Confess

How We Became Members of Evans' Notorious Kidnap Gang - Gang Members Confess
Two of Evans' gang members who confessed to the crime 

Gang members of the dreaded billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike, a.k.a Evans have all confessed to the police how they joined the dreaded gang.

One of the principal suspects in the dreaded Evans’ high profile persons kidnapping gang, Chukwuemeka Ikenna Bosah (32), said he joined the gang of the notorious kidnapper to enable him foot the bill for a cesarean operation his wife underwent.

The Nation revealed that some other members of the deadly gang, including Sola Paul (42), Uche Amadi (41) and Chukwumah Nwosu (42) also revealed how they were recruited into the deadly gang.

Explaining his involvement with the gang, Bosah said: “I used to manage a restaurant at No. 9, Yakoyo Road, Sabu, which is under Ogun State. I later travelled to Ghana to engage in 419 (obtaining by false pretence).

“Luck smiled on me one day and I hit $43,000. I rented a shop for my wife and also rented a house where I lived with my family, which included two sets of twins. I also opened a bigger restaurant than the one I ran in Nigeria.

“I was doing well until six months later when the owner of the building where I resided gave me a quit notice, claiming that I paid the rent to the wrong person. The matter affected my business so badly that I decided to relocate to Nigeria.

“When I returned to Nigeria, I started doing Internet fraud to survive. I told a white woman who was desperate to marry a black man that I would marry her, and she started taking care of me. She was sending me a lot of money until some enemies of progress called her and told her that I was married with a set of twins. She cut off the relationship. “Unfortunately for me, I was penniless at the time she cut off the relationship.

The worst happened when my pregnant wife went for antenatal care and the doctor told her that the only safe way she could be delivered of the baby was cesarean operation because the baby was inside the fallopian tube.

“When I narrated my plight to my friend, Nwosu, he told me that there was a friend of his who had just returned from abroad. He assured me that he would talk to the man to help me with money for the operation my wife intended to undergo. That was at Cele Bust Stop (Lagos). “We entered keke (commercial tricycle) to Jakande Estate. There we met Evans who came in a Lexus SUV. This was around the year 2015.

“Evans told us to enter his car and I saw some men with fez caps. I also saw one of them in the back seat give a gun to another one in the front seat with Evans. “Before I knew it, the driver used the Lexus SUV to block a car and they ordered the big man in the car to come down at gun point. When the man came out, he fainted. Evans then ordered Nwosu and I to carry the big man and put him inside his (Evans’) vehicle and they zoomed off.

“While we were putting the man inside Evans’ vehicle, Nwosu stole his gold ring. He later gave it to me to sell in order to solve my wife’s problem. I sold the ring for N60,000 and used the money to settle the bill for the cesearen operation.

"When Evans discovered that we stole the victim’s ring, he became angry with me. He gave Nwosu the sum of N1.5 million to give to me as my share of the ransom, but Nwosu deducted N50,000 from it.”

Nwosu, however, denied deducting N50,000 from Bosah’s share, saying it was only N5,000 that he took from it.

He said: “I am am a native of Aba, Abia State. I trade in female wears and accessories like bags and shoes. I met Evans in 2014 at Domino’s Pizza, Apo Junction, Festac Town (Lagos) while selling fuel and engine oil in the black market at Alafia. I later went to Yaba to sell shoes.

“I travelled to Vietnam for two years. When I came back in January 2015, I met Evans again. We discussed drug trafficking business and I told him how I lost all my money to drug business. He then promised to sponsor me on drug trafficking trip, but he said I should give him some time.

“When we and the other people in the car had passed Second Rainbow junction, Evans told me to join another car that was following his SUV. We turned to Abulabu Junction and car, Ikenna, telling him to keep moving.

“On getting to Villa Park area, they over crossed a vehicle and took a man from it and we left. On getting to Cele Bus Stop, he asked Ikenna, the driver of the other car, to drop me. "He gave each of us N1.5 million. Unfortunately, the person I gave the money to help me procure a South Korea visa embezzled it. I later gave another money to one agent and he also bolted with it. I was later arrested.

“I am married with three children. My problem now is that I gave my wife only N3,000 before I went to Abuja. I don’t know how they are managing to eat now. Tell the police that we have repented and should be given a second chance."

The third suspect, Paul, said: “I am from Bayelsa State. I was being paid N65,000 monthly for the amnesty they granted me, but my master used to deduct N10,000 from it every month. “I then went into sea diving job for which I was paid sums ranging from N50,000 to N500,000 for items recovered.

But while working as divers all of us were still in the militant camp at Bayelsa, Calabar and Delta. At times, we would break pipelines or kidnap oil workers, especially foreigners working with oil companies, and they used to pay ransom fast.

“It was my master, Mr. George Suboma, who owned the camp and the guns we used for militancy. We got annoyed with the oil companies because they did not care to employ indigenes of the states or develop the areas.

“The amnesty was granted us in 2009, during the late President Yaradua’s regime. In 2010, I met Evans because he used to come to camp to collect guns from my master, George. He would come to militants’ camp with Barrister Yellow to meet George. I do not have Evans’ phone number and he does not have my number too.

“When President Yaradua died, they started owing us amnesty allowance. I am not too educated. Evans later called me. He asked me about my children. I told him that my master, Ugboma George, was deceased. “He asked me to text the number of the gang’s second in command identified as Peter. He said he would like to see us in Lagos. He sent N30,000 for our journey to Lagos.

“When we alighted at Cele Bus Stop at Ijesha (Lagos), one elderly man came and took us to one hotel at Iyana Ojugbo area. We stayed there for two weeks without seeing Evans.”
How We Became Members of Evans' Notorious Kidnap Gang - Gang Members Confess How We Became Members of Evans' Notorious Kidnap Gang - Gang Members Confess Reviewed by Thank God on 6/20/2017 Rating: 5

1 comment:


    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our trades NOW and gain up to 270% a day.


JejeTv. Powered by Blogger.